Austin welcomes expanding companies
Opportunity Austin leads a regional five-county strategy for job creation through recruitment and expansion in Central Texas.
You’ll fit right in
Home to over 2.3 million residents, Austin is one of the fastest growing and most economically diverse metros in the nation. Ranking on almost every “best places” lists, the region’s progressive culture, low cost of living, and access to a highly skilled and talented workforce has positioned the city and region for even greater success. This page provides several documents prepared specifically for companies that may be considering the Austin region for future expansion plans.
- Our Austin Region Overview is a short “Why Austin” slide deck.
- A 10-page Metro Comparison presents a sample comparison of cost and other data. We can replicate this for Austin and your markets of interest.
- A New & Expanded Companies log details many of the companies making recent job-creating investments in Austin.
- Ratings and Rankings offers a collection of recent accolades for economic vitality, business climate, and quality of life that Austin has received from national and international media and other sources.
- Taxes and Incentives provides a detailed summary of state and local taxes and incentives available to businesses locating to Central Texas. An Incentive Award Projects log details recent state and local incentives awarded to companies locating to Central Texas.
- An Austin-Bergstrom International Airport flyer details domestic and international nonstop service.
- Finally, two documents present the Austin Chamber’s recruitment team and contact information and bios for the delegation you met with during our 2023 virtual marketing trip.
In addition to the PDF documents provided on this page, there is a wealth of additional information about doing business in Central Texas that you can navigate to from here. You’ll find business-oriented profiles of the region as a whole and each of its many communities, information about key industries, employers, maps, available real estate, and much more.
The Opportunity Austin staff stands ready to assist with your site selection project or answer any questions you might have. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us via our request for information form or a call or email to Charisse Bodisch, CEcD, SVP of Economic Development (512.663.7170) or another member of the recruitment team.